Here are 10 reasons why you need to send your kids to
Artful Chefs cooking summer camps.
We focus on fun with purposeful learning and that is always a great idea.
|1. Cooking camps help kids make Healthy Food Choices – Learning to cook helps kids to learn about nutrition and healthy eating. Fun recipes and experiences introduce kids to great habits that can last a lifetime.
2. Boost their Self Esteem. If your child needs a boost of self confidence, (and who doesn’t!) cooking with other kids will do just that. They are accomplishing a task, learning something important and contributing to the class teams.
3. Fosters a positive attitude and give opportunity to practice teamwork . Kids and share ideas about meal planning, cooking and favorite foods. We give them a voice and express interest, we watch the positive affects appear immediately.
4. Kids will be more apt to eat what they make. Perhaps, it is the enthusiasm of creating something themselves, but they will be more likely to eat whatever they had a hand in making.
5. Kids learn real lessons in Science, Language, Math and Creativity. Artful Chefs culinary camps will help to reinforce all these subjects!
6. Kids learn life skills at our summer camp. Skills that Jr. Chefs learn at our cooking camps can be especially helpful when kids grow up to be on their own. They won’t have to rely on fast food and junk food to sustain them.
7. Kids see they can help contribute to the family and they can feel the importance of helping.
8. Kids learn to work together as a team, Whether it is with anther kid, parent or with a sibling to get the job done they see how working cooperatively with others is always the best way to get things done.
9. Kids learn planning and decision making when practicing cooking, making grocery lists and reading recipes, kids are using planning and decision making skills
10. Practice creativity and imagination. Kids cooking activities are a great way for them to express themselves and enjoy their creations.
If you want more information on our Jr. Chef Cooking Camps for kids in North County San Diego,