Jr. Chef Cooking Classes
Looking for something AMAZING to do over your school break this year? Instead of watching Cupcake Wars reruns, why not dive right into the action yourself and find out what it’s like to bake incredible gourmet desserts? Come and join us for an exciting, fun-packed adventure in the culinary arts. Artful Chefs Jr. Chef Cooking Classes in 2019-2020!
We are offering opportunities to work in our commercial kitchen and work with professional chefs. Our San Diego chefs are super excited about cooking, but also love to teach and share their skills! When you attend our Cooking Classes, This school year we will be offering opportunities for you to learn about the art of French pastry, cake decorating and cooking skills… Theses are all hands-on, super fun, chances to work in a professional kitchen and learn from the pros.
Junior cooking classes:
For Jr. Chef bakers ages 8 – 15
10:00 am to 12:30 pm $75
Each session will be limited to 20 students.
VISTA LOCATION 2018 Camps are cancelled due to low enrollment
SAE Commercial Kitchen, 2515 Pioneer Ave, Vista CA 92081
VK 2A: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26TH: French pastry tarts with pastry cream and glazed fruit topping – $75 Wednesday, December 26th 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. SAE Commercial Kitchen, 2515 Pioneer Ave, Vista CA 92081
VK 2B: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 27TH: Eclairs with whipped cream filling and ganache icing– $75 Thursday, December 27th 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Important Information for Your Parents:
We are located in San Diego County. Our classes are held in our professional commercial kitchen.
- We make nut-free desserts at our winter camps, but the commercial kitchen we use has also been used by other chefs who may have made food with nuts. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Our menu also includes dairy and gluten.
- Please arrive for camp on time. Your child should wear closed-toe shoes, and children with long hair need to wear a hair tie.
Why Choose Us For Your San Diego Kids Baking and Cooking Classes?
- Our cooking and baking classes in San Diego are taught by professional chefs. They are not only well-versed in the art of cooking, but also in the art of teaching.
- These are classes where your child gets real hands-on experience! For children who learn by doing, this is the best way to soak up new knowledge and skills.
- We teach in our real commercial kitchen in San Diego. This gives children the experience of what it is like to work as a chef professionally. There is no better way to cultivate culinary creativity and teamwork skills while at the same time learning safety in the kitchen.
- Giving the gift of San Diego kids cooking classes is a great way to show your child your support.
- We teach your child important safety rules while they are having fun in the kitchen.
- Kids will be able use the skills and techniques they learn at our cooking classes throughout their lives.
So join us at our commercial kitchen in San Diego, CA for one of our Jr. Chef Cooking Class Sessions!
Have a question or ready to register? Give us a call today at 760-419-4609