Jr. Chef Winter Cooking Camp
Looking for something AMAZING to do over your winter break this year? Instead of watching Cupcake Wars reruns, why not dive right into the action yourself and find out what it’s like to bake incredible gourmet desserts? Come and join us for an exciting, fun-packed adventure in the culinary arts. Artful Chefs Jr. Chef Winter Cooking Camp in 2018!
Our Junior Chef Winter cooking camp lasts three days, and is taught by professional chefs. Our San Diego chefs are super excited about cooking, but also love to teach and share their skills! When you attend our Winter Camp, you will learn about the art of French pastry in our winter camp. This is an all hands-on, super fun, chance to work in a professional kitchen and learn from the pros.
Junior chef winter cooking camp classes;
San Diego Jr. Chef Bakers French Pastry Winter Camp
Registration is will open for Winter 2018 in September
For Jr. Chef bakers ages 8 – 15
9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Each session will be limited to 20 students.
2017 French Pastry Winter Camp sessions:
W-1A: December 26th: French pastry tarts with cream and fresh fruit filling and more
W-2A: December. 27th: Eclairs with whipped cream filling and ganache icing and more
W-3A: December 28th: Buche de Noel rolled cake with fondant sculpting and more
Important Information for Your Parents:
We are located in North San Diego County in Vista, CA. Our camps are held in our professional commercial kitchen.
Why Choose Us For Your San Diego Kids Baking Skills Camp?
- Our cooking and baking classes in San Diego are taught by professional chefs. They are not only well-versed in the art of cooking, but also in the art of teaching.
- This is a camp where your child gets real hands-on experience! For children who learn by doing, this is the best way to soak up new knowledge and skills.
- We teach in our real commercial kitchen in North San Diego. This gives children the experience of what it is like to work as a chef professionally. There is no better way to cultivate culinary creativity and teamwork skills while at the same time learning safety in the kitchen.
- Giving the gift of San Diego kids cooking classes is a great way to show your child your support.
- We teach your child important safety rules while they are having fun in the kitchen.
- Kids will be able use the bakers techniques they learn at our winter cooking classes throughout their lives.
So join us at our commercial kitchen in Vista, CA for our Jr. Chef Cooking Class Winter Camp Session!
- We make nut-free desserts at our winter camps, but the commercial kitchen we use has also been used by other chefs who may have made food with nuts. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Our menu also includes dairy and gluten.
- Please arrive for camp on time. Your child should wear closed-toe shoes, and children with long hair need to wear a hair tie.
Have a question or ready to register? Give us a call today at 760-419-4609